Oh my. There are SO many!
I don’t have ONE song that I hate, but there are quite a few that I don’t like.
Here’s a list -
- Anything by U2 – I find Bono really arrogant and all their music sounds the same – whiney, preachy, boring stuff.
- Anything by Abba – It just sounds tacky, and it hasn’t aged well at all.
- Doobie Brothers – Again, tacky, boring, and the guys voice irritates me!
- Queen – Not a band I hate, but a band I never could get into, and I’ve never known what all the fuss was about.
- Top 40 – Lady GaGa, Rhiannan, Britney, et al – it all sounds like garbage to me.
- The Eagles – ‘Desperado’ is beautiful, the rest is baby boomer crap.
- UB40 – Ugh. ‘Red, red wine’ – enough said!
- Dance/techno – I need lyrics, and lots of them!
There are probably many many more in which I totally hate, and I’m sure I’ll think of them as soon as I publish this post. I’m not going to post any YouTube videos of bands I hate, as I think it’s counter productive, and really, I don’t want to spend my spare time looking up songs that I hate. Therefore, the list above will have to stand as it is.